Friday, January 15, 2010

Summer!

This summer vacation is going to be awesome. Since it is my last few months with my friends before they leave to the great USA, we have decided to make it something to remember. so we are going to be working together and doing all kinds of crazy fun things after. Also, one of my friends from America might be visiting me for a bit. So, that should be interesting. And i will be chilling with my friend Solveig and Verona! YAY! But the best part of it all..is that i might be going to england at the end of the summer!!! WHOOOOHOOOO!!! That is like the bomb! haha...but yeah i might be going to visit my friend and she will take me around the city and go shopping and show me the sights and take on one of those double decker buses...oh man...its so exciting to think about! Im sure im not the only one out there that cant wait for hot summer days full of wearing flipflops and shorts. Tank-tops and bikinis. When the air smells of sunscreen and grilled food. I cant wait for sunsets on the beach and hot guys in bathing shorts. Can you even remember the days when you eat dripping ice-cream and walk around without a sweater? Will the days come where we lay out in the sun, dive in the water and laugh the nights away? oh how delicious it all sounds... and then i look out the window and see gray skies and snowy fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment