Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Friends 4 Ever

So, it would seem that i have a wonderful group of friends that ask of me to write about them in my blog. Haha. Well, ladies, this is for you =). First, I want to name these beautiful young women and say a little about each, so that all will know of my amazing friends. First, there is Rebecca....sigh...with her lame humor...haha! She is awesome! She is the only one that can COMPLETELY surprise me... and she is so kind and generous...dont know what i would do without that girl! =) Next, there Ingeborg....sigh again....she is so sweet...im not sure i know anyone sweeter. She is so giving and open with her heart. She is one of the fewest people i know that truely see good in others. Love you forever! Then, there is Margitte aka Maggy. She is hilarious. I love her crazy way and the funny noises she makes... Maggy, the shoe car thing was the funniest thing ever! Anywho, thank you for being you Maggy, cuz i love ya just the way you are! Now, there is Ida Christine... sigh...so cuuute. I love her laugh and the way she is totally blonde with some things and a genius with school...the best! =* And last, but not least, there is Elin. I love your smile! You are so bubbly! Its seriously the best! And i love how you are always wearing a super cool outfit! im jealous of your fashion skills =)

No comments:

Post a Comment