Monday, July 19, 2010

What can I say? I'm hopeless.



So,today I was watching the movie 27 dresses and I can't help but swoon a bit. I simply the love the fact that it ends in a wedding of the movie couple, which you don't see much these days. But that's not the REAL subject of this post. The real subject has to do with what the movie got me thinking about...
After having been in my uncle's wedding two days ago, my mind has been all wrapped up in thoughts of gowns, grooms and wedding rings. It certainly didn't help to watch a movie that REVOLVES around weddings! The thing that has been on my mind, though, is just thinking about when that will be my day. When it will be me everyone stands for as I walk down the aisle. It will be me that the groom can't take his eyes off of. That will be the day, when I know that my waiting is finally over. The stress, the thoughts, the prayers, the searching... all of it is done. I finally got The One. And life can move on from there.
Maybe it's just me that thinks this way, but like I say, "I'm a hopeless romantic" :)

1 comment: