Monday, July 12, 2010

Ashamed?

Sometimes when I look back on my life, I can't help but feel ashamed of who I was, what I did and the things I said. All I can think about is how glad i am that Jesus has just changed me in so many indescribable ways. I truly understand now why people say that they wish they could go back and do things differently. Why did I have to be that way? Its amazing how one year seeking God, a few good friends and the Bible and can change a person and how they view the world. I just look back and want to hang my head. Why was I so naive? So blind? I have learned so much in the past 12 months that it shocks me.
All I want to say is, be careful of the seeds you sow in your life now because later you will reap the consequences. You will end up wrestling with God and having to learn how to deal with what you once were. So make each decision carefully and think about how it will effect the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment