Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snow... =)


so, despite my previous post a few minutes ago, my mind really isnt on that... haha... i just thought it would be nice to have something "deilig" to look at on my blooog =D well, back to the point.
OMG!!! its FREAKING SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!! and i must say... its GORGEOUS. this morning i went about my usual duties: egtting dressed, making lunch, eating breakfast, getting my school things and such... either way, i am just about to go out the door when my mother's voice drifts down the stairs, "did you see the snow outside?" SNOW?!?!?! i think to myself... i fling the front door open at the same time my brother runs to the glass doors, "NICE!... aw snow!" i begin my trekk through the downdrift of snow with a huge grin on my face. as i walk along i cant help but send a text to all my friends about this wonder =DDD its 7 o' clock in the morning and i am sending a text to all my friends... about snow... boy! was i going to get it when i got to school and such places. hahaha... but its beautiful, its a wonder and its the holidays... nothing was going to burst my bubble! hahahahaha!!! i can still see the text one friend sent back, " you little.... you woke me up for that???" hahahaha.... and all this day it has been snowing on and off.... just drifting down in wonderful icy layers.... *sigh* gotta love the seasons :) the best thing about it all is that the snow has stayed a lovely fluff and not turned into anything gross and slushy... oh the joy of the little joys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment