Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st December




so, its the first of december and amazingly enough, the weather changed drastically and weirdly accurately. i mean, who knew that the weather could go from rainy, wet cold to a biting, blue-skied cold... exactly on the change of month? i must say, though, its beautiful outside. i love the bright sun and seeing my breath. i love the Christmas lights strung along the roads and the Christmas tree decorations. its a beautiful day today and that got me thinking... life is beautiful... even in a season where everything dies, there is still a sense of beauty in it all. today, i received a sense of hope and happiness. i realized that i can have a good time just being with my friends and BEING a good friend. yes, it is lonely sometimes to be the ear and never be the talker, but that is the way God made me. God showed me how to help others and in doing that i learn how to turn to God for help. i also realized that i dont need a guy to keep me from being lonely. i have friends and family who love me and i have a God who loves me THAT much more. i am happy being alone... and yet not alone =) December.... New Year... Here i come =D

No comments:

Post a Comment